OUR SERVICES - please click
And if you need a bit more from us, we can provide:
OUR CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
Sampling / Road shows / Leafleting / Product Demonstration
Sponsorship Activation / Guerrilla / Pop Up Retail / Private & Corporate Events
Mystery Shopping / Merchandising / Sales / Data Capture / Exhibitions
After months of hard work, your highly strategic, creative, immersive, engaging experience is about to go live. Now it's up to the Brand Ambassadors to deliver the message. Getting this right, we believe is crucial and essential to the delivery of your campaign.
That's why at LIVE we take great efforts to recruit only the finest staff. On this, we will not compromise. This mantra of ours means our clients have the very best promotional staff in the UK representing their brand.
With access to over 5,000 hand-picked, talented Brand Ambassadors and event specialists, we have exactly the right team to bring any brand to life. We have met and interviewed every one of our staff and can always guarantee you the very best quality.
Our 'Facebook' style database holds a wide range of talent, including:
|EXPERIENTIAL || ||SPECIALIST || ||RETAIL & SHOPPER |
|Brand Teams |
Hit Squad teams
| ||Models |
Front of House Staff
| ||Counter staff |
Make up stylists
EVENT MANAGERS – highly experienced, highly trained, organised and motivated
Our Event Managers make sure your campaign runs smoothly. Fact. They are experts in project management including logistics, onsite coordination with multiple stakeholders, problem solving, team management, communication, motivation and reporting. To put it simply, they are the people who ensure you have a unified campaign each and every time.
Our unique casting process involves:
- An X factor style format, with hundreds attending our 'auditions'.
- Then through a series of challenges, tasks and team solving initiatives, all performed in front of a LIVE audience including our strict panel of judges, the hopefuls are methodically whittled down until we are left with only the very best.
- These hopefuls are then interviewed on a one-to-one basis by our recruitment team to ensure they fulfil our strict criteria.
Immersive briefing sessions:
- It is imperative that our staff understand the sector, product, brand and consumer. We always conduct in-depth training to ensure that each interaction our staff has, surpasses expectations and ensures coherent and effective communication on all levels of engagement.
- Understanding their roles, the environments and how an interaction 'should be' is part of our training. We also conduct work shops to ensure that before a campaign is live, our staff are prepared for all eventualities.
In-field management and motivation sessions
Back to Top
- We have developed on-going quality control initiatives, which we feel are imperative to measure performance and ensure continued motivation throughout your campaign.
The nuts and bolts; the glue and the grease. The logistics are the vital components that ensure a seamless campaign. At LIVE we have an established and experienced network to provide logistical support according to our client needs, ranging from vehicle hire, (cars, and vans to big 7.5 tonne trucks) to nationwide storage & handling (ambient, chilled and frozen) and team accommodation.Back to Top
Where are your target market? Where do they hang out? And for how long? We constantly maintain an ever-increasing database that presents key insights, information and mandatory data across the UK, on all environments pertinent to Experiential Marketing. From your nearest supermarket, local and mainstream events, offices, bars, shopping malls, cinemas, markets, parks, city centres, retail parks, beaches, theme parks, sports stadiums, NCT classes, schools and nurseries, basically wherever your consumer is, we'll present a robust plan to reach and engage them.Back to Top
We can help, advise, point you in the right direction or produce it for you. From banner stands, dump bins, chilled FSDU's, counters, stands, bikes, domes, buses, staging, rigs, trailers, technology and AV. Even if you have a bespoke idea that needs some clever thinking and manufacture we can help with that too.Back to Top
- Integral to staffing for a campaign is how individuals and teams look. Working with our clients from concepts to styling, we can source, brand, and accessorise, ensuring your staff are in the right dress code befitting your brand and campaign.
With multiple facets to experiential, there can be a lot to coordinate. With our extensive knowledge and experience, you can relax knowing we'll ensure everything is brought together, on brand, in the right locations, at the right time. From scheduling, managing multiple stakeholders, problem solving, getting results and maintaining the momentum through to evaluation, our experienced team will endeavour to provide you with a seamless campaign execution.
Evaluation – a critical component of all campaigns. We harness the live insight to develop robust reporting for our clients in delivering qualitative and quantitative results with photographic and video memoirs.Back to Top
Is time an issue? Or do you need a second opinion? If so, feel free to present your challenge or thoughts to us and we can advise and help you accordingly.
We can advise on the following:
- From brand led initiatives, such as will that work in this environment? Will this demographic relate to the proposed mechanic? Is the creative solution relevant to the industry, location and consumer?
- To the legalities of sampling to children, how to target pregnant women, what are sample deliverables across the proposed environments; how can we measure this effectively, through to Health and Safety, Risk Assessments, local council by-laws and a lot lot more.
Back to Top
Evaluation & Bespoke ROI analysis
In an ever-increasing ROI, procurement world, measurement and financial accountability is often found on the agenda alongside the creative brief. Having formed strategic alliances with leading specialists we can analyse ROI, Sales, Perception Tracking and Advocacy, to present a bespoke robust white paper alongside your experiential campaign.
Back to Top